Peer to peer business advice and support
- Do you have a business idea/ start-up you want to move forward ?
- Would you like to get practical business tips, tools and mentoring to develop your idea/business?
- And would you like to get honest feedback and support from like-minded people dealing with the same issues and challengs as you
Benefits of joining your local Dreamcatcher Business Club
- Get feedback from other start-ups/businesses who have dealt with or are dealing with similar issues and challenges
- Obtain practical business tools & tips on starting/developing your enterprise
- Plan and set goals and be held accountable by your peers to achieve these goals
- Find solutions that are focused on where you are at with your start-up/business
Monthly facilitated meetings with a peer group of 5 to 7 start- ups
- Presentation by the start-up of their business challenges
- Feedback from your colleagues
- Plan and set goals to move forward
- Get practical business tips and tools to develop your new business
“The power of my fellow business start-ups really made a difference – they helped me clarify my thinking by supporting and challenging me, leading me to making better business decisions” Andrew
“it is a combination of problem solving, knowledge sharing and support for your specific challenge from colleagues who understand your issues”
“Fergal facilitates my local Dreamcatcher Business Club with great passion. The sessions with fellow start ups/business owners to talk about the challenges and issues we face have been extremely useful to me. Everybody brings in different approaches or ways of thinking you had not thought about yet. Fergal is a very good listener and gently pushes you into action by setting goals. “The distance between your dreams and reality is called action” and Fergal will support you with that.” Evelien Deenkamp
“I really enjoy my local Dreamcatcher Business Club as it provides a friendly and supportive environment to explore business ideas. The feedback has helped me to clarify my own priorities and given me valuable insights into the direction my own business should go. The advice is specific and tailored for each individual participant which makes it even more relevant and useful. “ Roisin Russell email@example.com
Michael O’Sullivan, 22, UL PhD student – 3D Printing and Mass Customization
As a PhD student it’s difficult to devote as much time to a start-up as others who can afford to ‘go all in’, but the club has really helped me develop my ideas, set achievable goals and work to accomplish these goals each month. The intimate but relaxed group setting allowed me to initially share a very raw concept and receive excellent feedback and guidance, particularly in areas I am not familiar with like business models and marketing. As the idea continues to develop, so too does the feedback and guidance I receive, and it’s great to continuously meet and get feedback from people of different backgrounds and experiences.
It has also been extremely enjoyable and informative to join in on group discussions about people’s business ventures that are more developed than my own. In fact, even sitting in on group discussions and very real business plans and problems has taught me so much more than any business course ever could. I quickly realised that all discussions about business are beneficial and relatable to me, whether they’re an early stage social enterprise idea or a fully-developed retail store, and so I plan to attend every meet-up that I can, even if I’m not sharing my own work. Aside from being very experienced and knowledgeable, Fergal is also extremely approachable. It’s nice to have someone you can consider a mentor who will give you honest advice backed up by years of experience.
If you are interested or want to know more contact Fergal @ 087 4176498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org